InnerScope Hearing Technologies (the business) We’ll email you a copy for your records.
By clicking the submit button on the payment page and authorising the charges on your card for today or at a future date, you understand you are entering into a legal and binding contract with the business to pay the total amount shown on the payment page, to be paid on each date as shown in the payment schedule accessible via the payment page, a copy of which will also be emailed to you for reference.
You acknowledge that the credit card(s), debit card(s) or other payment method(s) you are using to make this purchase will be active, valid and have sufficient funds available during the entire term of the payment schedule.
If for any reason, any of your payments are declined, you agree to provide an alternative, valid payment method. You understand that you may be charged a late fee(s) if a payment is missed on any of the agreed-upon payment dates for any reason whatsoever.
If the business is providing an ongoing physical or digital product or service, the business may decide to withhold or terminate the provision of this product or service if you fail to make the agreed upon payments as shown in the payment schedule, with no refunds issued as a result of payments already made.
You understand that you are legally bound to these terms and required by law to make all payments on the agreed-upon payment dates, or via an early payment, if the business has provided that option.
The business reserves the right to report delinquent payments to credit agencies and collections agencies.
By enrolling or participating in theHearing Health Flexible Subscription Program, (the “Program”) you accept and agree to the following terms (the “Program Terms”).
1. Enrolling in the Program
To enroll in the Program you must:
a. Opt-in to the Program at www.myheariq.com (the “Website”). 2. The Program Eligibility
To receive an upgrade or to cancel, you must meet the following requirements:
a. You must own your Program eligible hearing devices (the “Original Program Product”) for at least eighteen (18) months. You may not upgrade or cancel participation in the Program within the first eighteen (18) months of purchasing the Original Program Product.
b. Eligible for Upgrade: Your Payments and Credit Card Account must be open and in good standing. Your Credit Card Account must be open, available for use, current (meaning no past due Program payments owed), and have sufficient available credit to start a new 2-Year Subscription and make your first monthly payment to be eligible to receive your New Set of Upgrade Hearing Devices (the “Upgrade Product)
3. When you are eligible and elect to Upgrade
At the time your elect to receive your Upgraded Product, you will notify InnerScope at email@example.com and a InnerScope customer support representative will email instructions to walk you through the simple upgrade process. Once completed, you will receive your new set of upgraded hearing devices (the Upgraded Product) within a few days. You can keep your Original Program Product for either a backup set or decide to give them to a friend or family member who might need hearing help. Remember, InnerScope’s hearing devices are Self-Adjusting Bluetooth App-Controlled Devices, so anyone with a smartphone can use the In-Ear Self-Fitting feature through the HearIQ App to automatically personalized the devices to their hearing need.
4. Further Upgrades Each time you upgrade subject to the Program Terms, each time the Upgrade Product you purchase will be considered your Original Program Product when you start a new 2-Year Subscription Program. Under the Program Terms there are no limits to how times you can receive an Upgrade Product. The Program Terms allows you to be continuing receive a new Upgraded Product every 2-years if you choose to, it’s your choice.
5. Upgrade hearing device information & promotional discounts & services When you opt-in to the Program, you are be also opting in to receive via email from time-to-time new information and/or promotion/marketing materials including discounts on the latest advancements with InnerScope hearing devices and/or audiological services. This keeps you inform and abreast of all new advancement and developments so you can make a better-informed decision to upgrade at the time you become eligible to receive your Upgrade Product.
6. At the end of your 24-month subscription
If you decided not to receive an Upgraded Product, once you have made you last monthly payment on month 24, the Program will be automatically terminated, and you can keep your Original Program Product. However, at any time in the future you can decide to enroll into the Program and receive new Original Program Product by starting a new 24-month subscription.
7. Other Important Terms • The Program is only available to purchase the Original Program Product. You will not be able to purchase additional accessories at a later date to add on in connection with your enrollment into the Program. • The Program is only available to consumers who acquire their Original Program Product solely for personal or friend or family use under the Program Terms and the Original and Upgrade Product are not for resale. By participating in the Program, you (i) represent that you are not purchasing the hearing devices under the Program with the intention of reselling such hearing devices and (ii) represent that you are not acting on behalf of any person or entity that intends to resell any hearing devices you purchase. If InnerScope determines, in its sole discretion, that you are in the business of reselling hearing devices purchased in connection with the Program, then, in addition to any other remedies available including InnerScope’s right to refuse to ship to you and cancel your participation in the Program, you will be charged and agree to pay the full pursuant to Section to above
• You must be at least 18 years old to participate in the Program. • The Program cannot be combined with any other promotions, discounts, or offers (“Offers”), unless specifically provided for in the applicable Offer’s terms and conditions. • By enrolling or participating in the Program, you understand and agree that it may be necessary for InnerScope, its subsidiaries and agents to collect, process, transmit, maintain, share, and use certain of your personal information, such as your name, address, and information related to your to perform the service and support obligations under the Program.
• If any provision (or part of any provision) of these Program Terms is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable under any applicable law, such term shall, insofar as it is severable from the remaining terms, be deemed omitted from these Program Terms and shall in no way affect the legality, validity or enforceability of the remaining terms. • You should retain a copy of these Program Terms and any sales receipt or other materials relevant to the purchase of your Original Program Product and Upgrade Product.
• InnerScope reserves the right to substitute, change, cancel or add to any part of these Program Terms at any time, including terminating the Program or modifying these Program Terms. In the event the Program is terminated, you will still be responsible for continuing you monthly payments until such time your end of your 24-month subscription We will use reasonable efforts to provide you with advance notice before we terminate the Program. We will also use reasonable efforts to provide advanced notice before we make changes to the Program that, in our discretion, could significantly restrict your rights or add significant new obligations relating to your participation in the Program. • We reserve the right to decline your enrollment or cancel your participation in the Program, with or without advance notice, if we believe that you have not complied with these Program Terms or that your participation is enabling a fraudulent or illegal purpose. • The Program is available only to customers residing in the fifty U.S. states and the District of Columbia and is not available in other locations. • The Program eligibility is not transferrable. • These terms and conditions shall be deemed governed by the laws of the State of California• For questions about your enrollment and/or your payment information and/or your remaining balance, please contact InnerScope at 1-833-788-0506 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your data is processed securely using SSL and AES-256 encryption. We use Paythen to manage and process payments.