'You spoke, we listened'
A survey has demonstrated the need for families with disabled children would like a platform in which the following needs can be met:
- A unique membership package that is designed to meet the needs and involve disabled children.
- An opportunity for parents to support each other offering peer guidance.
- Age appropriate interactive workshops for children.
We are introducing The Disability Union 'Family Membership'. This membership at £12.99 per month will include:
- Parent forums that enables parents to support and advise each other interactive workshops for children.
- Fortnightly child centred newsletter (aimed at children with puzzles, mindfulness etc).
- Discounts to family events.
- Discounts to museums and attractions that sign or ' Inclusion pledge'.
- A birthday surprise for your children on their birthdays.
When you sign up for a family membership you will receive a pack that includes a book written by ' The Abilities in me' foundation, a fidget toy, notepad and pen.